About Indian Law Info
Indian Law Info is an online leading portal for all legal activities. We at Indian Law Info Organizing Quiz Competition on the topic CONSTITUTIONAL LAW. The winners will get a CASH Prize +
Certificate + Free Article Publication on our Portal. We are also providing FREE LAW Entrance coaching (Online) for the students who want to take admissions in the LL.B course.
Indian Law Info aims at providing a platform where you can specify access to just the Legal News, Law Entrance, Legal Aid, International News, etc.
About the Quiz
- The quiz will be on Google Forms.
- The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group.
- The quiz can be played on any device- Mobile/Tablet/Laptop.
- Indian Law Info will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- Quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 40; all questions will carry 01 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total time period to attempt these questions will be 15 minutes.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from Total 40 Marks.
Rules and Regulations
- Only Individual Participation is permitted.
- No complaint regarding the network issues during any stage of the quiz will be entertained.
- The quiz will be conducted on 20th February 2022 at 6:30 pm to 6: 45pm, to avoid any inconvenience, the participants are advised to be ready 10 minutes before the commencement of the quiz.
- The participants are requested to arrange a sound internet connection, the organisers shall not be responsible for any loss due to loss of internet.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend or repeal any rule or eligibility criteria at any time before the commencement of the competition.
- 1 st – 1000rs + Certificate + Free Publication
- 2 nd – 600rs + Certificate + Free Publication
- 3 rd – 500rs + Certificate + Free Publication
- Top 3 winners will be awarded Certificate of Excellence.
- Top 10 winners will be awarded the Certificate of Merit
- All the participants in the Quiz will be given the E-Certificate of Participation
Who Can Participate?
- UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any College/any Department of the
- UPSC Aspirants
- Judiciary Aspirants
- Law Students
- SSC Aspirants
Registration amount is Rs 50/-
Participants can make Payment to [email protected]
Participants can make Payment to [email protected] PAY
After the payment, all the participants must Fill out this form https://forms.gle/zoNbz9pWift79Pao8