When you talk about law as a career after 12th or after graduation the first thing that clicks the mind is that you have to study a lot and the second thing that comes up to the mind is the argument skills of the person.
But here, I want to mention certain things regarding these two points. The law is like sports, the more you practice the more you can achieve. Books are the best friend of a lawyer and for being a good lawyer you need to study a lot.
On the other hand, if we talk about argument skill then the only arguments which are relevant as per the Indian Evidence Act 1872 are admissible in the court of law.
If you are in the 12th class-
You can pursue 5 year LLB program from any reputed college or university.
If you are in college-
You can opt for 3 year LLB program.
Reasons to choose law as a career-
- It will give you respect in the society by which you can help someone with your own knowledge and skills.
- It will give you a sense of responsibility towards society.
- You can promote awareness about the fundamental rights and fundamental duties given under the constitution of India so that the people can have a fair idea about their rights.
- You can help people by providing them legal guidance to become their counsel for providing justice to the court of law and procedure established by law.
- Last but not least, you can earn a lot of money by charging your fees.
If you found this article important, then feel free to share this with your friends who are still in class twelfth or in their graduation so that they can achieve their dream of pursuing law.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE LEGAL MAGAZINE – LAW MANTHAN 1ST EDITION
(MARCH – APRIL 2022)